Radio code

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullitt Phil

I will shortly be having battery removed which means I will have to re enter radio code afterwards I have had a few fords so have a number of cards with codes on so pot luck getting correct one. Dose anyone know if you can get the code from Ford in case I lock after three attempts??

I will shortly be having battery removed which means I will have to re enter radio code afterwards I have had a few fords so have a number of cards with codes on so pot luck getting correct one. Dose anyone know if you can get the code from Ford in case I lock after three attempts??
Thanks. Daft question will that be in handbook/papers as we have had from new or will I have to take unit out to find it?
Thanks again Phil

Might be on the papaerwork but if you have that bit, presumably it would also have the code.
It will be on a label on the side or back of the unit though.

They originally had a card inside the manual with a tear off piece with the number on but that might have got list through the years. I know what mine is kept in but I don't know where it actually is at the moment!

Back