Rear bumper, Panther Black, free to good home (pick up only)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubberjohnson

Hi, got a rear bumper in Panther Black that I want to get rid of. I bought it for £20 off eBay to use as a stand-in while I repainted mine. I started to try polishing out the little light scratches it has, but never finished it off as, well, I couldn't be bothered to make two bumpers look good! :roll: It was more like something for me to practice on...
So this one has some light scratches and a general 'scuffed' look from my incomplete wet sanding - if you took a fine grit to it and then cut it, it would come up quite nicely, although it has a couple of spots where I 'burnt through' the lacquer to the paint layer slightly (a cm or two), and it came with a chip out of the paint on the lower curve, and stress fractures in the paint layer (NOT in the plastic, just the paint) from where something has hit it I guess.
If you want an absolutely flawless bumper it'll need a full respray. Otherwise, it'll probably get by with a bit of T-cut and some elbow grease. And maybe a couple more lacquer layers.
So it's available FREE, yes FREE if you want to come and pick it up.
If I can use this interweb thing right, there should be a picture of it below, and a close up of the chip (which I haphazardly splashed some black paint in to make less obvious) and paint fractures. It comes with both number plate lights and one light and towing eye cover (both NS) and all wiring.
Just get in touch here.

Cheers,

Robin

P1050091_675x1200.jpg

P1050092_675x1200.jpg

Back