Rear Shocks

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pixie

Will the rear shocks from a Mk3 Fiesta RSTurbo fit my Puma 1.7?
They look the same and they look like they will fit .........just not sure :/

Its just I have a pair lying around at home (as you do) and thought they look very very similar :/

I found some Bilstein B4 at a reasonable price, but they were only listed for mk 4 and 5 fiestas not Puma's.They should have phsically fit but they were often listed as fitting all fiesta models from 1.1 upwards.

So I figure its a lot of money to spend to potentially ruin one of the main positive traits of a Puma ie good handling.

However as you already have yours in hand (if they fit), so long as it doesnt cost you too much to have them fitted and swapped back if they are no good it would be worth giving them a go.

Pixie said:
Its just I have a pair lying around at home (as you do) and thought they look very very similar :/

I have side skirts at home from a mk3 fiesta RS turbo.. and they'll fit the puma.. not the same as suspension though.. bit of useless info for you there :lol:

They will be fork type I think?

Your car will have an eye type beam on that year.

Otherwise it might go on, you can downgrade your beam but the fork ones are narrower.

Back