Recommended suppliers for suspension parts

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to purchase various suspension parts (wishbones, links, inner tie rod etc), and there are loads available with wide variation in pricing. I do not want to pay premium prices for ‘the best’, at the same time I don’t want to buy cheap ones which need replacement again in a couple of years. Does anyone have recommendations for which manufacturers supply good value parts (e.g. Delphi, Febi Bilstein), or those to avoid?

Many thanks

I need to purchase various suspension parts (wishbones, links, inner tie rod etc), and there are loads available with wide variation in pricing. I do not want to pay premium prices for ‘the best’, at the same time I don’t want to buy cheap ones which need replacement again in a couple of years. Does anyone have recommendations for which manufacturers supply good value parts (e.g. Delphi, Febi Bilstein), or those to avoid?

Many thanks
Can't comment on suspension parts but, the febi bilstein stuff I've used has been decent, the quinton hazell stuff I've tried has been shit.

Latest posts

Back