** Reduced to £250 ** ono, black 1.7 needs a little work

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GenesisRed

Price reduced

82,000 miles, 2001 plate (X), 3 door coupe, BLACK, 1.7, manual, drivers airbag, remote central locking, PAS, ABS, traction control, the nice alloys, air con (needs refilling), upgraded cd player, 1 set of keys.

No service history (except from me), but I have given it a full new clutch, new front brakes, new front nearside drive and top mount, rear offside bearings, recent tires, new air flow sensor, new camshaft sensor, new nearside ABS sensor, new fuel filter, new coil and it’s generally been looked at a lot recently by garages trying to find things wrong with it to charge me for while not sorting out the actual problem... (cynical, me?), so it’s fairly clean.

Has a bit of rust and a dent in the offside rear panel, needs two new shocks for the rear (one is leaking) but drives and pulls a treat, brakes straight and all the important things. 

Now the bad news. MOT and Tax both expire end of the month... and of course, there is the problem which you can read more about here: http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=13890" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; But i'm sure one of you can sort it out. No doubt it's a loose connection somewhere.

So, I am keen to hear offers for ** £250 ** ono . Click links to see pictures below. I’m around this weekend, and evenings if anyone is interested. Email me to [email protected] or message me on here and i'll get back to you.

image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4

Look forward to hearing from you!

Back