Regular Pub meet for Beds, Herts, Bucks, Cambs & Northants

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulsmiffy

I run my own pub in a village just outside Bedford on the A421 about 25 mins from Milton Keynes and 10-15 mins from both the A1 & M1 (j13) and 10 mins from the A6.
I have a large car park and we hold mini meets, classic car and bike meets in the summer so am thinking of trying to get a meet going for members in Beds, Herts, Bucks, Northants and Cambs?

These are very informal and most people just park up, chat and discuss their cars, help each other out etc, we've even been known to hold run outs during the summer including breakfast runs on a Sunday and BBQs, Easter egg runs and local shows, steam rallies etc,

Some thing I think Project P members could benefit from, cars range from minis to American classics and bikes as well,

People generally meet on the first Wednesday of the month from about 7-730 and I discount food for car owners and would include Project P, Turn out is much better after the clocks have changed and lighter warmer evenings are with us, large floodlit car park for this time of year thou,

It would be great to hold some informal socials and i'm sure other members have places near them we could have some pre show meets socials at as well,

My pub is the Polhill Arms at Renhold in Bedfordshire, (MK41 0JP) however we are closing for 4 weeks for a major refurbishment during April and May so those Wednesdays may change,

Hope to see some members and we can have some local run outs,

Next meet Wednesday 5th March,
Please post any feed back your have on this idea and any others that you may have,
Regards Paul, (Hoping to have my Millie fixed by Wednesday) or could be a group pit stop repair on the night LOL)

:grin: It does sound like a fun idea. I might be able to start attending will need to talk to the boss.

I'm up for that! Sounds good! Won't make it this week though as the pumas not back on the road yet.. Keep us posted with what's happening in April and May. :eek:k:

Hey Guys, as per my original post some people will be meeting on Wednesday 7th May from about 730pm, some of the mini guys are away but should still have a few cars meeting here for an informal social and chat,
Be great to meet some of you,

As Cherie works in Rushden, I'll meet her there after work in the Puma and nip down the road in both cars.

Might be a bit early - is that ok?

It will be great to meet you Dal and Cherrie, always welcome we open all day so we will be here anyway if you pop in early, Normally giving Millie and the classic mini a polish in the afternoon early evening before any meets LOL, Looking forward to seeing you,

Just don't leave the keys for the millie lying around, you might find yourself one yellow car down, and somehow gained a silver one...

It's this Wednesday.. crikey. that's come round fast..

I can't make this one, I have people over for dinner so think I may get in trouble!

Sorry Paul but we can't make it now :(
Hope you have a great turnout nonetheless. :eek:k:

Latest posts

Back