relays and fuses????!!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadrally

Does anyone know where to get a relay diagram from, for the under bonnet relay/fuse box, 2001 1.7 model 2 multiplug unit. Nothing on the inside of lid, no numbers, no way of identifying!
Nothing on the 2005 autodata cd either.
Other option is Ford or to try the Fiesta manual, unless anyone has the manual and can advise.

Cheers
Steve

depends if your car is an old stock 2000 model year car or a 2000 1/2 onwards car as they changed the engine bay fuse boxes.

They are:
97-00batteryjunctionbox.jpg

00-02batteryjunctionbox.jpg

Thats exactly what I wanted, cheers. Mine is the later fusebox 700-01-00-007. I have got to rebuild it to fit round the rollcage triangulation, It was easy with the early version, you just cut off the 2 aircon fuse holders (the a/c was deleted from the loom anyway) but with the later 1, the 4 relays and some fuses are in the way.
Cheers again.

Like most modern ford stuff its modular so you can rebuild it how you want.

Looking at the pics you could cut off the left end of the fusebox and do it that way. Just shift the whole fuse box left and custom mount it.

Failing that mount it under the dash in the car where the glove box is (assuming your cutting it off the dash as the works S1600's do). 3Ddunk has done this in his car with full roll cage.

I have a spare older type fusebox so I might rebuild it into that, removing the a/c relays and cutting that end off as per works cars (I do have the preparation manual).

Im coming here from the Fiesta forums looking fir the exact same infomation. Im after fuse information on the 007 diagram

For us with Fiesta with the same under the hood fuse box information is scarce also.

Specifically F51 but a diagram in its entireity would be appreciated please

Those big engine bay fuses are quite vague in the book

F51 60A yellow Engine management
F52 40A green Heated windscreen
F53 60A yellow Ignition
F54 not used
F55 60A yellow Battery power
F56 60A yellow Ignition

The above relates to the later box 007 diagram for build 15th Jan 99 onwards

Back