Remapped, WOW car feels very different!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninja_alex

Just had my FRP remapped by Browns in Thame, Oxfordshire and the car feels so much better!
More power, smoother power delivery, a raised torque limiter and rev limiter. I know its not a massive power increase, states about 15bhp but car feels so much better to drive. Well worther the money. Sure other members could get a good deal, especially if a few were arranged!

Also got my standard wheels on now, just need to clean it to put the photos up

Alex

A good service makes my car feel different :D

I don't have the cash for remaps but glad you got good results!

hello, hows much did it cost to have it map?
its ok i have #401 and it only revs to 6800, dont no why, only had it dec 5th 2010 no idea of its past history, it is a racing puma tho.. maybe its had a ecu in past.. i dont no... are they any good then at maping? maybe they could map mine to frp if it has a a ecu... i hope it ant :(.... goin to have a look at ecu and see if its been mess about with... how much did the charge up? and what was your bhp? thanks jay

jay FRP#401 said:
hello, hows much did it cost to have it map?
its ok i have #401 and it only revs to 6800, dont no why, only had it dec 5th 2010 no idea of its past history, it is a racing puma tho.. maybe its had a ecu in past.. i dont no... are they any good then at maping? maybe they could map mine to frp if it has a a ecu... i hope it ant :(.... goin to have a look at ecu and see if its been mess about with... how much did the charge up? and what was your bhp? thanks jay

Cost was £300, but would do £250 for 3 or more cars booked together. Mine is now running 175/180BHP. Car feels massively quicker and the extra revs are nice. If anyone wants to drive it to feel the difference, they are more than welcome.
I am just in the process of fitting a new FRP gearbox with LSD, hopefully this will transform the car even more!

Alex

shit lol... well ive just found out i have a DIVE ecu so running a stardard 1.7 map. that why my water temp dont work, but ive juat bougth a tape ecu so soon as its fitted i need to get the frp map put on it.. i better that quick me :)
i fort mine was quick and been told it be qicker the frp map on it :)

arhhhh dont....
but hey ill soon have frp power, the heart is dead but the sole still lives... and im bring her back too life lol.
soon as the tape ecu come ill prob it down to pb and get the map on. happy days :)

Back