reverse bulbs led

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little_Paul

I got some reverse led bulbs and they don't work , but when I turn the engine off they flick on n straight back off again, iv tried flipping them round and same things happen, anyone else had this problem ? Or know how to solve it ? I had a search but couldn't find anything.

I've installed some reverse lights into mine and I had to swap the electrical wires over. They all work fine now though :)

Hope that helps

Alex

Is it not possible to just turn the led bulb around, or do they only fit one way? from my memory diodes will only pass current in one direction, so changing the wires changes the polarity to the diode.

I tried the bulbs in both ways round. Usually this would make them work but for some reason in the puma it doesn't!

All other leds i have used in the puma ( 501 bulbs mainly) have worked by turning the bulb round other way but these didn't so had to change wires round

puma is wired up backwards to run led reverse lights....you need to chop the wires and swap them over

Back