Ring trip Yip & Steve

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yippeekiay

Up North i.e. 100+ Miles Above Manchester!!!
ScubaSteve said:
i brought a job lot of 4l containers of Castrol Magnatec 5w30 fully synth, when it was half price at tescos, £11 for 4 litres :D

Actually did an oil change with it yesterday ready for the Ring next week

See you there Steve, I'm all booked up to arrive there next Friday morning and come back on the Tuesday.

Think I might have a good look at the car next week and give it a Yip style service.

Bring on the Ring'...Can't bloody wait. :drive:

deffo mate im well excited, even my leg is jigging as i write this. Il keep my eye out for you, wer are going on the Norfolk line ferry 8:00am on the friday to Dunkerque. Will be with 2 astra vxr's one white nurburgring edition one, and some others

I'll be in my hotel by that time. Travelling down late Thursday afternoon for a midnight ferry which will get me there early Friday so me & my son can have about 6 hrs kip before getting to the ring for it opening at 2.15pm for a steady-ish 'refresher' lap or two...lol.

Obviously I'll be in a Puma, Silver 02 reg. Will keep my eyes peeled for the 2 Vixers and a Puma.

I was watching some Vids last night on Youtube and my stomach was churning with excitement....like bloody kids we are....lol.

Sorry for hijacking this thread but any Ring' talk is allowable anywhere....lol

heres my ring vid from last year

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMcqIe-J83s[/youtube]

you may have already seen it though as its posted in my projects thread

id also highly recommend the Ring F1 GP track if you hvent tried it before, really good fun, got a vid of me on there aswell

i find it amusing how everything on there is a free for all, coachs, bikes, cars, even mopeds!

would never be allowed in this country because of stupid health and safety

Just watched your Vid. Ran it side by side with my 4th lap which was my last of last years trip in slightly damp conditions and we both nearly hit every corner at the same time...lol.

Noticed yours picked up much quicker on the long run to the Karoussel making you 'vitually' overtake me and get about a 3 second advantage but then that Merc slowed you down and I took you on the corner before the Karoussel...lol. Makes me think having my son on board and a full tank really slowed me down.

By the way...what camera did you use etc as I saw you gave a link to someone on Youtube for it. I'd be interested myself as my phone setup was a bit laggy. I had it setup well (on top of my rear view mirror with velcro...lol) but the phone is about dead so would like something more capable.

ScubaSteve said:
Will be with 2 astra vxr's one white nurburgring edition one

A bit like this one?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OdGzy2Lun2I" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back