S/S CAT Back & Piper back box + -40mm Apex lowering springs

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trueblue

This is about 2yrs old and removed from my old Puma which I will be breaking shortly.
Looking for £110. This will bolt straight onto the existing, original, exhaust cat.

Springs £40

Both will need collecting as they a bit big to post. Cash on collection. Based in Thurrock, Essex about 15mins from M25/ Lakeside area.

Going on Ebay at the weekend. PM me with an offer before Saturday if anyone interested.

Hi there,
Interested in the springs, it's just getting them that's the issue.....
Unless you're ever milton Keynes way?
Cheers,
Christopher

Not normally out that way but Milton Keynes is only about an hour and a half drive. Picked up a leather interior earlier this year from that way.

Price dropped on exhaust. Still prefer collection as postage would be a pain in the arse and come in at about £50.

I bought a similar system about 3 months back and couriered it back to my place with Parcelmonkey. It cost about £15 and either the buyer or the seller can pay for it. Hope that helps

Hi, I live locally to Thurrock in Chelmsford and could be interested in the exhaust. I fancy a bit of a sportier note on my Puma but having a GT4 as a second car means I don't want it boomy loud as I have enough of that when driving it round!

I guess the question is how loud is this system? I know piper is usually good quality?

Thanks

George

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back