Sheffield Meet Saturday 26th September

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya

We're coming, might just come for the beginning of the meet tho as we've got other commitments saturday afternoon :)

kat + stiggy x

U knw what i got a whole new exhaust systm customd for pressure. And unlike my other exhaust which sounded like a superbike it nw sounds like a standrd puma nt loud at all.yehh.neway i wantd to come to the meet but now i cnt coz of work.wat kick in the balls lol

Thx for sorting today!

Had fun!! :drive:

Was great to meet the old and the new! :eek:k:

Ditto,

Was first meet :)

Nice to meet everyone, although it was a quick hello, I have some pics of the cars when Photobucket lets me log in!!

Will have to make it to other meets and promiss to stay longer next time :D

Kat xxxx

yeah great to meet you guys and gals, you all made us feel welcome

cant wait for the next one!!!!!

i will add to this i would like to thank all that came it was my first meet and i found everyone friendly and easy to talk to thanks very much i will be attending more cant wait to see the pics!!!

seconded!

it was lovely to meet you and your minders again, as well as meeting up with some other old friends and some new ones :)

special mention must go to John (Hotrodspike) for coming and giving away all his son's sweets - hundreds of chocolate mini-eggs and Teddy Gray's Herbals (still haven't finished' em all, mate!); hope your son wasn't too upset!

Never upset him mate, mind you the tenner he scrounged helped. The heat shield off the silencer finally came loose on the way home and I had to visit Kwikfit to have it surgically removed this morning. No more banging and clicking from the back end now, whoopee!
Great day, bring on the next.

p.s. the satnav went on the fritz on the way back, took me nearly an hour to get out of Sheffield. Bloody thing sent me round the University about three times and at one time told me to leave an island by the FIFTH exit, the fact that the island only had 4 meant nothing to it!
Technology, who needs it?

A big thanks to Yvonne and Peter for organising a great meet! :D

The scenery was fantastic, and the roads were just as good, albeit "demanding" at times :D

And I am sorry everyone that my car didn't show it's face :( but I did have my reasons, which I think I explained to some people.

But the Polo had fun! :-D

Gutted I missed this - glad you all had a good time though

Andy, we'll have to arrange a 'runaround' meet soon :p

Latest posts

Back