Shell V-Power Nitro+

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Replaces V power and adds more detergents. The end.

Dal said:
Replaces V power and adds more detergents. The end.

let me get this right they reduce detergents and add more on the price?

only petrol companys can get away with this

No, they've taken V Power, added some more / different detergents and then re-branded it.

I find it interesting that they don't mention octane anywhere. The V-power was 99ron, I wonder if this stuff is the same or lower. I don't give a monkeys about detergents, I need octane!!! :evil: if they've lowered it ill have to start buying my fuel elsewhere.

I filled up with some V Power Nitro on Monday.

Buggered if I can tell the difference.

I filled up with it on Sunday and it does seem to run better my car gets grumpy on supermarket diesel

Neil said:
I filled up with some V Power Nitro on Monday.

Buggered if I can tell the difference.

no one can... its the placebo effect.

i'l just keep bunging in tesco's cack, works the same as any other petrol ive bought!

After a few tanks you might be able to tell if your car has an adaptive ECU.

I could tell you if mine had Tesco 99 or Shell V power in it (or 95 for that matter) by the way it drives after a few tanks.

on my other car you can tell the difference between 95 and 99, but it takes a tank and a half for the ECU to recognise the difference

I'll buy it for the extra Shell/Avios points and to use the vouchers Shell keep sending me for even more points.

Didn't Evo or someone actually do a fuel test over 1000's of miles and it turned out that V-Power did clean your engine and reduce emissions etc....

I can also remember fifth gear doing a test and shell v power did make a slight difference and BP optimax did jack s**t

Back