Should be getting my puma Sunday

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveR

Hi All

new member came across the site from the feista club gb

Looking at a 2000 1.7 puma on Sunday fingers crossed ill be bringing it home, its a friend at works so should get it for a good price. Any meets in the essex area?

Thanks

IIRC there were regular meets at the Halfwa House if you know it? Not sure if that is a Puma meet though, might be Fords in general.

There used to be regular Puma meets but not seen one for a while. You could always do one :)

Welcome to the club btw.

Hi there - welcome along!

Was it my sig on FCGB? :lol:

Dal said:
Hi there - welcome along!

Was it my sig on FCGB? :lol:

Hi All

Many thanks for the comments, looking at it today so fingers crossed. Yes it was your sig pic and very nice it is too. Any members near me? im in romford

Good luck today then :thumbs:

Yeah, there's quite a few member around Romford way. Add your details in this thread:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3436" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi All

Well i went and did it. grinning like a cheshire cat. I have a few others cars and they are powerful but awful round corners and i also have some cars great round corners but not enough power but i think the puma is brilliant, well impressed. Little bit of rust on drivers arch but passenger side is fine, everything works as it should etc. Heres to many miles of motoing

Back