Should i sell up the puma?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be fine if it was the car it was actually trying to be, but I've never seen much point in these old Ford replicas...

At the end of the day mate it's your decision, but if it was me making it I don't think it would be a hard one...

If it were me, I'd just be embarrassed I wasn't driving the real thing. Imagine stopping at the lights and the genuine article pulling up alongside?

I think it looks great and you'll love it for about a month or two then get bored of the looks and either have to spend more money modding it or get something else. why don't you try something half way like a xr4x4 cossie rep.

Neil said:
If it were me, I'd just be embarrassed I wasn't driving the real thing. Imagine stopping at the lights and the genuine article pulling up alongside?

Have to agree with that totally, what do you say if someone asks you what car do you drive? But if its what you want then get it.

Id say if you really want it mate then go for it :eek:k:

you only live once! :D

I dont think that theres much chance of a real saff cossie pulling up next to me at some lights :lol: :wink: Not fussed about handling either really, as i said i wouldn't boot it round corners, just cruise it.

keep the puma ,save up and buy the sierra

whats the mileage how much do you want for the puma?

Oh yeah im not selling the puma till i get the saff. I've got the money already but just waiting for the right one to turn up. Seen a nice one on ebay atm 2.0 DOHC prime and ready for a V6 cosworth conversion should i want to.

Back