Sills Group Buy (Potential!)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi im also up for a set dependant upon price possibly a second set as well since the little woman will need a set for her beast as well sometime!! Any info on price soon would be appreciated since my need is getting closer all the time ! :grin:

Woop woop! I'd be up for a set of sills and arches, price dependent I may have more.

Any News on an ETA on the first sets of sills and the finish quality-wise of them ? Since if this takes off then it could revitalise more than the odd Puma - i for one would like to see more pumas out there being used rather than being scrapped ;)

Any ideas on cost per pair, if they are the right price I would take a few pairs

No idea on ETA or price at this stage; the fabricators have got the originals and are figuring out how to reproduce them. As soon as I have more information I will update this thread.

For now, I just need to be able to demonstrate to them there is interest before they go making up tooling etc.

For me these are more of a necessity than just interest so I hope the price is reasonable :lol: Anyway I am interested

I think we must be very nearly at the 50 set mark on this thread alone. I don't really keep up much with the facebook page but I know there are folk there who aren't part of the forum that have expressed interest.

I had it on pumapeople as well but that doesn't seem to be a very active forum..?

Rob, you're going to have to change your username after this. I think 'selflessrob' is more appropriate than evil!!

XAF said:
Rob, you're going to have to change your username after this. I think 'selflessrob' is more appropriate than evil!!
actuallyquitenicerob maybe? :lol:

CherryVimto said:
I'd be interested in a pair.... price depending though.
Sorry dude, none for me. Haven't got a Puma to put them on now. The rust got there before the new sills did!

Just a quick update - Mike from Ex-Pressed Panels got in touch to say it's a goer; they're just working out costs and turnaround and stuff. More details to follow soon.

Back