Some wheels and tyres - cheap is key

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TGPlayer1

I'm after one 15" alloy wheel (Puma or mk5 FZS), one Puma steel and two 195/50/15 tyres.

The condition of the wheels is not important, as long as they aren't buckled I can repaint them myself. The tyres can be any brand, and tread wear is not an issue, they won't ever see an MOT but have to look legal enough that I won't be pulled when I use them (not very often btw). Also the tyres don't have to be fitted to the wheels, I can do that myself.

The crucial factor is cheapness, and if I had it my way i'd do a trade for some of the very valuable items I have removed from my car.

There isn't a huge urgency to this, but i'd like to just take the weight off my mind.

Cheers,
Tom.

Think Questy might be your man down that neck of the woods. I do have wheels but it wouldn't even be worth the courier cost really.

What do you call cheap I've just got 18, 15" fiesta wheels but they will need a refurb plus if your interested they could come with part worn slicks

I call less than a tenner a wheel cheap. I really do not care about condition, all I require them for is driving to and from tracks as I don't want to use my track tyres on the road and don't want to leave my road wheels unattended in the paddock. If they are mk4/5 fez wheels (ie ET40) then I am interested, tyre wise I only need one but it has to be a road tyre (DOT marked) so it all looks legit.

I have a few tres in varying road legal conditions (all cheap)
I also have a couple of Puma steelies with 7mm P6000`s which I was going to flog on fleabay
The pirellis bring good money, but while its you, I can work something out.

loose tyres £10 to free
p6000s £15 each (on wheels)

Hi Stu.

I need alloys as steels won't fit over 300mm brakes, even with 20mm spacers. I only need one tyre, I'll go for a free one if they're pretty worn, just as long as it looks legal at a glance.

lol theyre all pairs.
the ones you can take for freebies are perfectly legal,
It`s just that they`ve been on the front of a boy racers car and are shredded slightly.
I`d struggle to sell them (unlike the Pirellis which go like proverbial hot cakes)
sat in Lymm with your name on mate

Excellent news, I'll have a spare then too.

I'm going to be out and about tomorrow, not sure what time yet but I'll let you know when I'm going to bob down.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back