south east meet?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frp292

am eager to meet some fellow enthusiasts as i havent attended a single meet since joining this fine establishmentarium, so sooner the better realy befor we loose this fine british weather got going on, just wanting to know if any of you lot out there fancy it?

well once we get a few more people lets start talking when and were? this time of year, some were that dose coffee me thinks!

some time befor new year, as most people (myself not included) seem to have time off work! so exact dates and places are open to suggestion! as long as there is some were we can shelter incase of poor weather!

Well I don't think I have much time off but will still be about to meet up after work, where is not to much of an issue as love a good drive :thumbs:

I would be in depending on date / time. Not leaving much before Xmas though...

Weekend 17 / 18th looks good, or the week before xmas if people are off... ???

Also travelling from Basingstoke. I expect in convoy with Melinamotor!

is anyone still up for doing this?

im in se london (redhill) near gatwick

let me know would love to meet up with some fellow puma lovers and chat cars.

Me too .. Although the pumas still off the road at the mo so if this is arranged before its done I'll come along in the beastly 106 lol

You can stick that 106 in a ditch somewhere.... YUCK!

And im not sure where i really live these days but I will come along to any if Im around... Travelling from the Hampshire area.

Latest posts

Back