southend

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sly 1.7

I was just wondering if people fancied meeting up on the next passion ford night down southend.... This happens the 1st wednesday night of every month...... I am down most months with the focus owners..... So would love for some pumas to start showing on a monthly basis.... I am down there from about 8 till when ever......can People please post or msg me if you fancy coming down its a laugh

More then happy with this response already...... Usually meet the focus owners at strawberry fields tescos at about 7.00 an wait till 7.30 ( if I am home from work -.-) ....... If you don't no where that is just get on the A127 towards southend and follow it all the way up and it will be right in front of you can't miss it...... Or just meet down the sea front if easier

i am usally down there with the focus st owners......... also there is an rs meet on every second tuesday of every month at the half way house on the a127. im down there tomorow if any one wants to meet me down there

sly 1.7 said:
I was just wondering if people fancied meeting up on the next passion ford night down southend.... This happens the 1st wednesday night of every month...... I am down most months with the focus owners..... So would love for some pumas to start showing on a monthly basis.... I am down there from about 8 till when ever......can People please post or msg me if you fancy coming down its a laugh

any update on this? i would be up for it if we can get a few pumas together

ok well i am def going the 1st wednesday in october so i am happy of others to meet me up there........ eddy as for the second tuesday i no about it i do wish i could go but i play pool every tuesday :( next time ur with the ST owners pop down to the normal focus owners haha :p

yer ok no worries u will probly see me car u can miss it lol big gay wing ftw lol

ok let make this easy for everyone............... if you can and want to come just post..... i will be there and what time you can meet :) and then we can work out numbers

I'd be up for this definately :)

Also a RSOC meet on the 3rd Wednesday at Brands which is quite good..all cars welcome to that :)

yes i am at brands on every 3rd wednesday was u down there last time in a black puma.... i saw two down there ????

Latest posts

Back