Sparx's Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!! I love it. Bet you're pleased with that. It looks awesome!

Our cars are going to look good together on the run to Ford Fair tomorrow morning! :lol:

Scott134 said:
WOW!! I love it. Bet you're pleased with that. It looks awesome!

Our cars are going to look good together on the run to Ford Fair tomorrow morning! :lol:

Not to mention the other great built cars that will be surrounding you... Those sparkling FRP's Sams Black FRP demon..

Most people have seen her like this now but just a quick pic of her with her wheels on :grin: just finishes her off i think

418802_10150954139142820_315235485_n.jpg

and picked up some white badges from DMB at Ford Fair on Sunday

431547_10150954140442820_1664196498_n.jpg

Eh.... just noticed the different between the white alloys and the 'pearl blue-white' paint.... am I the only one that thinks... something's slightly not right? I'm thinking Antracite or Black....?

Flying Scotsman said:
Eh.... just noticed the different between the white alloys and the 'pearl blue-white' paint.... am I the only one that thinks... something's slightly not right? I'm thinking Antracite or Black....?

no your not the only one i noticed that the other day but didnt like to say,please dont take it as a insult as otherwise the car looks awesome,i think what mac said or the same color as the car would look good.

audio84 said:
Looking fantastic :)
She was looking bang tidy at Ford Fair.

Car wasn't bad either. :-D

(waits for alpha male response from Mac)

Sparx said:
Nah i think the same colour as the car on the wheels would be too much :lol:

yeah your probably right, but imo where youve got graphics you mite of got away with it not looking to much,black wheels would look smart they always look really good on white cars.

Back