Splitter Fixing Kit...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xnbradley

Hi there...

anyone know where I can get hold of all the bits that I need to attach the Splitter on...

9097897 - MS99RR 1687 AA - A66X 16787 AA = Bracket - Splitter to Bumper MTG

Cheers

Sorry for hi-jacking this :(

Blue do you have more than 1 fixing kit? As I'm in need of one too. My splitter decided to try and part ways with the bumper the other week whilst going down the M4. As a result I need a new splitter and a new fixing kit. From what I can see all 3 centre attachments have come away from the bumper but are still bolted to the centre section on the splitter.

Also if anyone has a spare splitter kicking around I would be very interested in buying it :)

Sorry for high jacking this.

Thanks

Hi
I have made over 50 splitters supplied to puma owners throughout Europe with fitting kits . You need 8x 5mm bolts at 25 mm long, 16 large pattern washers and 8 x 5mm nylock nuts. I can supply. I would need to work out a cost as the fitting kit is all inclusive with the cost of my splitter.

Regards,
Richard.

Hi blue. I'm interested in a fixing kit, pm me with details when you get a minute

Hey there...

Can anyone tell me the size of nuts and bolts I need to secure the middle grille just above splitter... I think there are three... and maybe one into the splitter...

Thanks

Richard I've private messaged you about a splitter. I'm out on track next Friday.. . How quick can you make and get one too me ?
My other option is my spare FRP one :shock: but I would rather not use it on the 1.7.

Back