Sportex Exhaust Race Tube ?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reeso-Puma

before i buy this would like too see what everyone thinks of this i did look at longlife but way too expensive.

and whats a race tube ?

thanks James.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Puma-1-4-Sportex-Exhaust-inc-Race-Tube-Single-3-/350453171585?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5198a30581" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

look nice but i seen it a web site for only £105.00 but that mite of only been the back box
go to power flow as they fit it any way you like and it only £160

its 105 pound for the race tube with no backbox (just the boxless pipe) i brought one a few years ago,ive still got it in the shed, i tried it with a ashley backbox but wasnt happy with the fit so brought a milltek, it wasnt loud, full milltek is louder but thats not loud either till its on full throttle

To be honest, and this is just my opinion, I wouldn't bother with Sportex.

I bought a rear box and it looked and sounded great, until you open the throttle too far or hit motorway speeds. It droned REALLY loudly. So much so, I didn't even bother putting the stereo on as there was no point... I couldn't hear it!

Back