Spotted FRP Exeter

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WideSam

Last Friday driving into Exeter, going past the Middlemoor roundabout. Had a private reg I think in some way relating to FRP? It was my birthday so a nice little treat to see one on the road, despite then throughly boring my passengers with it.

Last Friday driving into Exeter, going past the Middlemoor roundabout. Had a private reg I think in some way relating to FRP? It was my birthday so a nice little treat to see one on the road, despite then throughly boring my passengers with it.
Yep...I got a bit excited too ,on seeing one. I was doing security on a covid site and was also running the drive through jab and go carpark...I clocked it coming in and immediately got on the radio. "Bring that car to top of lane 1 please...over".
Yes I was rather giddy...others thought I was mad!!! Anyway,had a look over the beauty,had a chat with the owner. Her man is a bit of a ford enthusiast,got the frp as a prezzie!!! I may be wrong but believe it was #8 of the line. I have the memory of a goldfish mind you!!! We had some stonking motors come through ...but alas that's the one that stands out!

Back