SWAP 1.4 for 1.7

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brizza212

I have a brilliant 1.4 silver puma and she is great however I did have a stunning 1.7 remapped girl before and I miss the speed, anyone know if anyone would swap? Absolutely nothing wrong with my puma I just want a bit more again, TIA

Might be an idea if you add some details about your car like the age, colour, mileage, MOT, TAX etc so people get an idea against what they have.

Thank you Red, I should of known better. Ok let's start again, I have a ford puma 1.4 in silver she has 74k on the clock, mot until September and tax until April, she has been lowered on the front by 40 mm I just haven't got around to doing the back but I do have the springs, unsure if these will come with car, however if it's the right deal for everyone then they will :) I would preferably like a red or black 1.7 puma with similar mileage but open to offers, they is the usual rust on arches but there really isn't much as I've seen so much more on others. Please let me know if you are interested or anyone that would bex thank u

Instead of swapping the car, why not swap the engine I have a full conversion for sale :)

Back