Team Dynamics Jet Alloys 17"

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

water-bug55

Hi does anyone know if these fit the puma also are there any variants in pcd or offset (as im look ing at a set online which doesnt say the specifics), I have looked but its says fits most 4 stud cars which isnt very specific. :evil:
Thanks

Have you got a link so we could look at them.

I have Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's both in 16" and 17".

I bought the 16's as ET35 as they were available in that offset, but I had to have the 17's ordered/made to PCD 4x108 and ET35 offset. The 17's were actually available in various offsets and stud patterns..

Assuming that the wheels you are looking at could be available in any offset and stud pattern...?

Have you tried asking the seller to look on the inside of the alloys for the PCD and offset? Only way to be sure I'm afraid.

Cherie said:
Have you tried asking the seller to look on the inside of the alloys for the PCD and offset? Only way to be sure I'm afraid.
Yes i did try but he wasnt getting back to me and time was running out on the auction, BUT I took a gamble won them and they do fit, they are
PCD :108
ET38
7"

[/url]

[/URL]
If i lower the offset will that make it more unlikely I will get rub on the arches, also which spacers would I need to bring the wheels to ET34 ?

Depending on the tyres that you put in (whether the edge is squarer or more curved) you might be ok with them as they are. The recommend range for pumas is ET34-38. I'd try them first, if they rub on the inside of the arch liner, then look at getting spacers.

Cherie said:
Depending on the tyres that you put in (whether the edge is squarer or more curved) you might be ok with them as they are. The recommend range for pumas is ET34-38. I'd try them first, if they rub on the inside of the arch liner, then look at getting spacers.
Great sounds good, but just for future reference which ones would I need ? (saves me asking the question later lol)
Thanks !

But at 7" wide they're an inch wider than standard already so you have to be careful.

I had:
17x7 on ET37 and they didn't really rub - sometimes on full lock it just hit the inside.
17x7 on ET34 and I couldn't use full lock or they rubbed the arch.

As Cherie said, it can depend on the profile shape of your tyres. I had Toyo T1S and they were nice and rounded, whereas a Yoko A048 was really square and fouled a bit.

And if you put a spacer on, make sure the spigot is still being supported as that's where a wheel gets most of it's load carrying capability, not just the bolts / nuts.

:eek:k:

Back