The final destination

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benking

Going to see this tonight, not my cup of tea but the mrs is forcing me. The first one was ok but as most films they mad sequals and IMO dragged it out to much. Hopefully this one wont dissapoint and also being in 3d i hope i dont have to were them stupid glasses for nothing lol

Anyone seen it??

I would guess.... being a cynical grumpy old fcuker, that it will be a replay of all the preceding Final Destination guff.

The first one was something new, an unusual concept and well done.... as ever, subsequent films went downhill.

Load of shit, predictable. Offers the same as the other ones. Watching it in 3d help me stay awake. If i watched it normally i think id of walked out. Its very graphic, so if you hate guts flying everywhere dont watch it. Real let down as i think i spent more time laughing than being shocked. If they had never made the other ones it would be a good film, but i think the same could be said about the other ones

lol, was the first one the one where they were on the plane?

We went to see this on Sunday...

I did enjoy the film but for me I thought it was faaarrr to predictable, and some parts were just abit silly

Ihadnt seen the 3rd one before I went to see it so this was the weakest one for me until I watched the 3rd one and that was the biggest pile of shite ive ever seen..

still think the 2nd one is the best IMO

might have to persuade the mrs not to make me watch this at the weekend

Latest posts

Back