The Millennium Puma with the Spoiler

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zenithus

It's made a reappearence! This used to live just down the road from me, and now seems to have relocated to South Shields.

Apparently, it has an 175bhp engine and is a 2001 W-reg? Sounds very rare indeed!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2000-FORD-PUM...300309506058QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK
ec05_1.JPG

Oh dear, poor millie.

At least the rear spoiler doesn't hamper the rear view!

The shame is that other than that it does actually appear to be quite well looked after, judging by the engine bay and interior. The 97,000 miles is a bit of a put off for potential buyers though...

It would need most of the increased horsepower to stop the totally unnecessary spoiler from sapping what performance it has.

It cant be a W reg 2001 unless its a private plate (unlikely). W reg stopped in March 2000.

what a joke theres no way it has 175 bhp its got a standard inlet manifold for one thing. i like the swooshing dials and ztech engine

reefshark said:
what a joke theres no way it has 175 bhp its got a standard inlet manifold for one thing. i like the swooshing dials and ztech engine

Unless it's got NOS. Saying that - hasn't Toby's 270bhp monster got a standard inlet? That and a turbo of course..lol

Back