Three more years of the X Factor. Oh good.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Simon Cowell has signed a deal with ITV which will see the X Factor and Britain's Got Talent return for the next three years.

Cowell, who is launching a US version of the X Factor next year, has not yet announced how he will juggle his on-screen appearances in the UK.

An ITV spokesman said that they are "in discussions" over the future role he will take.

In a statement Cowell said he was " thrilled" with the new contract.

"I am committed to making sure both shows get bigger and better every year," Cowell said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11573783" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:evil:

ITV: committed to quality broadcasting. Not.

Does this mean 3 more years of talentless idiots being told they're amazing going for the Christmas number one with tedious scale warbling "songs"?

Hopes for another "Rage Against The Machine" campaign

Dal said:

I'm with you on that :cool:

I bought the single last year despite owning the album.

Why should Simon Cowell et al dictate to us who is going to be number one for Christmas?

Hmm- could Simon cowell be reported to the Gamming commision for manufacturing the No1 at Christmass now?

Dal said:
Does this mean 3 more years of talentless idiots being told they're amazing going for the Christmas number one with tedious scale warbling "songs"?

Now! Now!!! my daughters in this Show!!!

bouncy said:
Dal said:

Now! Now!!! my daughters in this Show!!!

really, which one is she?

Back