thunder alloys or maybe fanblades

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crispy1980

Hi all, I'm soon going to be owner of a silver thunder but it's missing it's original wheels. So, if there are any about I may be interested. Also, if anyone gas any cheap fans I may be interested in these to at least get it on puma wheels. Cheers, chris

I've got Props just come in but they need checking for roundness, you want to come over later in the week? Also do you want to keep your tyres or you needing some?

Hi, still interested in the props with tyres but I'm struggling to find time to get to you before Monday mornibg when I need the wheels! Don't suppose your travelling down towards stoke on Trent at all are you?

As it happens, got a job Sunday down that way.

Would that suit if I can bring a set with me? I'm assuming you're fairly close to the M6?

£170 for the set of 5.

Looking either about 930 or on the way back 2 ish. Probably prefer on the way back so I'm not late for that other job if that is OK.

Do you want to message me an address? If its not too far off the motorway I'll jump off and come to you.

You wanting the 5?

Back