Thunder - Crash Damaged Project

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've impressed myself :grin:
Don't think I've done bad for a DIY job.
Think I've earned myself a pint! :thumbs:

Thanks for the comments :grin:

Had some spare time today so thought I'd have a bit of a clean up :thumbs:

Just a little update...

Full Service..

Genuine FRP steering wheel..

Genuine FRP tailpipe trim & back box modification..

Also made this thanks to the handy guide on here :eek:k:

Together with these makes it a nice little mod in my opinion :thumbs:

Me too :grin:

Hate it when these cars get binned for the sake of a bit of work.... or quite a bit in my case! :lol:

Plan on getting the FRP remap soon... want to do a bit of shopping around first.

With the 4-2-1, back box, FRP air box mod, panel filter and remap... hoping to get around 135+bhp :eek:k:

Getting all excited :lol: :lol:

After I finish Uni I'm going to start getting back into the car scene..

Also made a start producing my own FRP replica interior... long way to go yet :grin:

Looks more purple than blue in the photo... but it's actually not that far off the blue on an FRP door card.
When you consider how hard it is to get the genuine alcantara these days... you won't see me complaining :thumbs:

Hi,
I read in a post in the insurance topic with regard to a decat that it is now illegal and voids your insurance. You can rest assured that the police are aware of this and if stopped it is very easy to visualy check the a car is not running with a cat, thus an instant 10 points on your licence for the offence of no insurance.
Regards
Richard Mansfield.

Sadly.... there will be very few updates for the next few months... I have lots of Uni work due in between now and the end of May... but any spare day I have between then will be spent on the Puma! . :thumbs:

Top work matey. Have you driven it with the 4 branch manifold fitted yet.

Latest posts

Back