Top 100 cars according to Evo mag (warning spoilers!)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bloody clio (not a fan) got in twice and the awful beamers...no Fiesta? Im hurt there - love a fast small Ford!
My beloved Lancia at 83?? Noo!
Evo over Subaru I agree with...

Id like to see a list split with rear, front and 4wd cars...

The best car there - bar a Puma, and the Lancia (I miss the S4 sooo much) is the Audi Quattro.

love the rs4! a friends got an evo tommi mak and its awesome so i can live with that!

People seem to be writing off the mx5 when its a proper drivers car. Low weight, low power, sharp handling and rwd, exactly the kind of car you can have alot of fun with down a windy lane. You dont need 500hp.

Clarkson on the mx5

I realise that the hairy-chested among you will be scoffing and tutting and heading straight for this column on the internet so you can speak your mind. You will say “girl’s carâ€

DradusContact said:
I'll take that, does it give any sort of justification for the choice?

Just bought the mag and there is a bit of blurb

Forget the hairdresser associations and fiesta underpinnings (actually a big plus) Plain fact is, The puma is one of the worlds most under rated drivers cars, delivering seat of the pants finesse and drivetrain sweetness usually the preserve of far more exotic machinery. If you can’t have fun on a twisty road in this car, see a doctor. The only ford coupe that ever really nailed it

Latest posts

Back