Towing Eye Covers

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyHighatrist

I need a set for my Millie!!!

If anyone has, or knows of any, please let me know as all I seem to find is the complete rear bumpers.

Thanks in advance

i have a front, its silver tho! pm me if your interested...

There are 4 rears and two fronts on ebay but frankly the prices are too high in my opinion

I dont personally have any experience of buying one, and haven't previously paid any attention to their prices so its just an opinion,but personnally I would hope for a mint matching pair in the correct colour for £15 inc postage.

On here at least.

I think if you dont get the correct colour you could easily spend £15 in paint and laquer and primer.

At least its not a pressing issue so you can bide your time for the right deal

Mint or not, Jenny's gettin resprayed soon so i dont think colour is much of an issue really. just want the holes covered up :(

im at the scrapyard tomorrow...i know theres a few pumas....will see what i can get mate

I bought the rears from Ford last year, I am sure they were less than £5 each because I know the paint cost me more. I needed 3 cans of paint because I had get primer and pearlescent top coat as well as black.

got a set of the scrapyard. make me an offer and add £2 for postage...
there silver

i got pair u can have in the correct colour for £10 posted! text 07570988771 Rob.

Back