TrackDay 2015 - Rockingham

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not got one Jay - but doesn't matter as I dare say my back would complain in any case!

grayfox said:
PumaJay said:
The day is now fully booked up with a total of 61 cars attending, and I now also have a completed list of cars and drivers attending, should be a great day with some fantastic cars!!

''Show us the list, show us the list, show us the list, show us the list, show us the list''

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Nope!

You'll have to wait an see.

In other #TrackAddict news, we now have a clothing line..... http://trackaddict.bigcartel.com/

Fair cop boss, tbh its more exciting seeing on the day, I tend to have nosey at them before signing on in any case.

Well the place opens at 7 so you'll have plenty of chances to have a wander up and down the pit lane.

Its a bit of a hotch hatch fest so the puma's should have some good competition

Spied your new yellow and blue FRP Aaron on fb, cant wait to see it in the flesh (or metal if you want to be technical :-D ) Be interested if you've noticed a difference with the CF bonnet

Any clue how many garages are booked Jay and if any will be available on the day (first come basis for early birds?)

Done you all a favour and reserved a garage under Project Puma so you'll have somewhere to keep all your stuff! All being well it'll be at the top of the pitlane next to the 7 #TrackAddict reserved garages

Awesome :), thanks Jay!

The yellow wheels will be off on Sunday as i have put rainsports on them after Brands last November. I should have some comps on with Dunlop semi slicks ready for Sunday.

I fitted my semi slicks last night, went for a little country lane hoon at the very nearly caught me out, back just started to come round.... mental note made, need heat in them!!

Mine only have a couple of days in them at most, very worn, don't know if that means they take more or less time to heat up but at Bedford they didn't take long to come into their own, overshadowed the suspension tbh.

I think im gonna have to do some bedding in on mine tomorrow while im off work, few burnouts and then swap front and rears round.

Jay - can you PM me your mobile number in case I can't get up to Rockingham Sunday. At least that way you can nip by mine to get the spare on the way home.

Just noticed an email from Will at Rockingham saying my orders been shipped but nothing ever turned up, has anyone else received some kind of pack for the day in the post that you couldn't print out from the email?

I got an email on the 29th January with all the details for the day. And i had a 'your order has shipped' email on the 04th October when i booked on.

I wouldn't of thought you would get anything in the post :).

Bentleya said:
I got an email on the 29th January with all the details for the day. And i had a 'your order has shipped' email on the 04th October when i booked on.

I wouldn't of thought you would get anything in the post :).

Okey pokey, just sure it said you can track it.

Best Trackday so far, by far!

Racked up over 130 miles on track, had a very satisfying 180 spin, so much fun, and really tested the handling limit of the car on semi-slicks which was awesome, only pity was the rain came for a bit and everyone slowed down over a clio rolled it, have a few pics from my phone in the pits

IMAG0450_zpslc30rs2s.jpg

IMAG0447_zps9jtapdth.jpg

IMAG0453_zpsfdv3wkp3.jpg

IMAG0458_zpso806d2h3.jpg

It was a fantastic day with a great mixture of cars out on track! All well organised too, so hats off to Jay! :lol:

Great day and I think it's safe to say everyone had a great time! Even my mate who rolled his Clio! Happy to organise it and I'm already planning the next!

On a personal note it was pretty poor for me, didn't enjoy driving the car and it just felt off all day, plenty of grip from the new tyres when dry but awful in the wet! Car has a few problems that need to be fixed, major oil leak/ blowing exhaust/ over fuelling as well. All of which meant I couldn't do more that 4/5 laps at a time.

My enjoyment came from knowing everyone had a good time and enjoyed it.

Back