Turbo Parts - Interest Gauge Only

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying Scotsman

Hi peeps,

I'm just putting this on simply to gauge interest in this.
I, as always have some cool and dumb ideas... and so this is here as i'm seriously considering one of these ideas.
To that end, I will need to remove the current turbo setup in my car. Now I can strip it down for individual parts or sell in blocks which I would prefer.

There are prices on this thread but note; This is NOT a for sale thread, Interest only!

Engine
70k miles
Custom Turbo Manifold
GPX Turbocharger
Decompression plate
HD Main Bearings
HD Big End Bearings
ARP Shawspeed Rod Bolts
Oil Pump
Full replacement gaskets
Modified sump for turbo oil return
Vernier Cam Pulley
FRP Cams
Adjustable dump valve
Fuel pressure regulator and regulator adaptor
(All parts were brand new going in the engine, cams have covered 22k miles, the rest of the parts listed have covered 300 miles)
£1300

Custom Gearbox
Focus IB5 Box
ST150 Internals
RS Turbo LSD
Cable Linkage
Metal cage diff bearing one side, nylon diff bearing the other side of the diff. New diff seals, tougher diff spring washers, new mainshaft and layshaft bearings, St150 low mileage gears, and new input shaft seal.
£650

Vibra-technics mounts
Engine
Gearbox
Torque Link
£100 each

Piggyback UNICHIP ECU mapped
£500

Pipe with additional 5th large injector
£125

Please note that Inlet 0542 will NOT be for sale with this.

PM me is fine, there is not 'dibs' on parts as again id prefer block selling and this still may not even happen.
This is not due to engine failure but due to possibly putting a larger more powerful engine in.

If there was just a hint of a chance that i could get this road leagle here in norway, I would be all over it. Sadly it's turning out hard just to get my frp set up road leagel here :(

Back