Unfortnately Need To Sell My Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nellyk84

Hi guys

I'm offering up for sale my lovely Puma. A new job has forced my hand as I am required to drive their company car.

She's a 2002 '52' Plate in Red. MOTd til July 2013 with no advisories and all previous MOTs present, Taxed until Dec 2012. Car has cpmplete service history with every stamp present in the original service book and every invoice for any work carried out. One lady owner had the car from 6 months old to January this year. I don't think you'll fond a car that has been better maintained.

The car is standard with the exception of the stereo system as the original 6CD changer decided to eat CDs one day so had to replace it.

The rear arches have unfortunately started to bubble a little but by no means bad.

Anyways, here's the link to pics and it is also advertised on Autotrader. I'm looking for £995 ono for her which for one of the very last Pumas, feel this is really reasonable. The car is in Carlisle.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201245491695015/sort/default/usedcars/model/puma/make/ford/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/quicksearch/true/page/1/postcode/ca11lu/radius/60?logcode=p" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Any questions, then please just ask

Thanks

Helen

Thanks very much
I'l miss her because she's great fun to drive but don't have the space to keep her or afford to put fuel in 2 cars :-(

I've now reduced the Car down to £895.....please contact me to view or any questions you have
Thanks
Helen

Back