Vulcan in flight

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mutley said:
awesome plane and i remember seeing one fly years ago when i was a kid.

I'll show my age here and say as a kid i can remember the Vulcan/Concorde flying test-bed flying over my place from Farnborough.

Also remember seeing the last Vulcan bombing mission reported on the news = falklands 1982.

Mort- do you mind me useing them for a christmass Present? My brothers a Carpenter so could proberbly make the frame.

How much would you want for copy right use?

I was at woodford the Year they did the 4 Vulcan Scramble at the Airshow there. That was the most fantastic thing I ahve ever seen

to be honest it might be best to let me know what sizes you want and I can arrange the printing for you based on an agreed cost up front.

drop me a PM with what you are after

Awesome pics, got the chance to have a look round it while it was being kept at bruntingthorpe, shame its gone now, would be good to have it there still....especially as i work there too!

Few photos I took yesterday...

P1020908.jpg

P1020911.jpg

P1020912.jpg

Yes, I too saw it at Bruntingthorpe while it was still being restored to flying condition. They are always chasing for donations - I reckon I must have paid for one wing at least by now.

Y0ungn1ck said:
Yes, I too saw it at Bruntingthorpe while it was still being restored to flying condition. They are always chasing for donations - I reckon I must have paid for one wing at least by now.

Thats where I was on Saturday, and it did its small display for us :)

I still think the military should keep one airworthy on the books so when some far away foriegn country pisses us off again we can set up a rediculously long and hard bombing run just to prove a point that we still have some British plum.

Back