Wanted cheap 1.7 puma.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsjonny

Hi everyone I'm looking for a cheap 1.7 ford puma got cash waiting looking to buy before Christmas here is what I'm looking for.

Must have a strong engine gearbox
Must be 1.7
Must have a reasonably rust free shell I don't mind a bit of wheel arch rust or scratches parking dings etc but don't want anything with rotten sills.

Anything else I don't mind damaged interior ,radio not working ,short mot , air con not working , crappy alloys I don't care.

I'm in West Yorkshire so ideally near there but I'll travel further if the cars right.

Send me what you've got cash waiting for right car.

Thanks

I know of a green one in Widnes, probably a bit good for that list but its £550 and ready to go. I'll put you in touch with the guy if you want, he's a customer of mine so I know its had a bit of love while he's owned it.

Ian G said:
I know of a green one in Widnes, probably a bit good for that list but its £550 and ready to go. I'll put you in touch with the guy if you want, he's a customer of mine so I know its had a bit of love while he's owned it.

What kind of condition is the body in ? Do you have anymore details ? Im interested for sure.

Hi Ian thanks for putting me in touch with the lad you knew unfortunately it was a bit too expensive for what I need thanks anyway though.

Latest posts

Back