We have another one..... 240BHP!!!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the repair job on the arches ..... Wow amazing what a remap can do :shock: you gotta love ebay

Only time ive ever seen a remap get anywhere close to figures like that is on my mates 1.8t vag lumps.

Dreamer springs to mind.

I bet its not even a remap its probably one of those 5 quid resistors you stick in the MAF!

Question sent:

Hi, can you post up a picture of your rolling road results confirming 240bhp?
With a good remap on a standard 1.7 I think you'd be lucky to get it from 123bhp > 130bhp so you're about 110bhp out.

ummm not sure how the heck that thing is producing 240bhp! but im liking the spoiler and wheels tho, not so sure about those arches! :lol:

ah but its not just the remap though. Those wheels add atleast 30bhp and the mesh has got to add another 40bhp easily.

Infact I've got a washing machine at home, stuck some chrome trim on it the other day and now it does a wash cycle 50% faster.

chimpster said:
ah but its not just the remap though. Those wheels add atleast 30bhp and the mesh has got to add another 40bhp easily.

Infact I've got a washing machine at home, stuck some chrome trim on it the other day and now it does a wash cycle 50% faster.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

chimpster said:
:funny: :funny: :funny:

Oh dear god REALLY??? 240 from a remap? I cant wait to see his reply to Dal's question :lol:

:funny:

Back