Well here it is!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are lovely cars. A guy round here had one, used to track it and it was pretty decent. Only issue he had was his son borrowed it and a piston when flying out the bonnet at 70mph lol.

Looks like yours is in very good condition, so best of luck with it. It will put a smile on your face.

Reechard said:
These are lovely cars. A guy round here had one, used to track it and it was pretty decent. Only issue he had was his son borrowed it and a piston when flying out the bonnet at 70mph lol.

Looks like yours is in very good condition, so best of luck with it. It will put a smile on your face.

Wow that piston must have had some force since the engine is in the boot :p

Haha.

Thanks for the kind comments all! After the racing puma went my next car had to be something pretty special otherwise I would only have been dissapointed!

Hopefully I will bring it on a meet at some point :).

VorTeX said:
Reechard said:

Thanks for the kind comments all! After the racing puma went my next car had to be something pretty special otherwise I would only have been dissapointed!

This is why I wanted one as my next car :) also they handle pretty well, couldnt have a car that doesnt handle lol!!

look forward to seeing it in the flesh mate!!

I'm not sure... as much as I love the GTA, I'm pretty sure I'd choose the VX220 over it.

Latest posts

Back