what a crap day - Now Friday 13th is a good day!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
well today it happened. Redundancy. Bollocks.
They say there is an appeals process but none of the 16 people made redundant a few weeks back were successful, just a legality.
So unfortunately there will be no way we can afford to go to the Nurburgring either. Really gutted. Hopefully someone else going will take the lead for which i'll help as much as i can of course.

Then today my little cat went back to the vet and had more expensive injections and a small op to drain an abscess leaving her pristine white coat looking like her throats been cut. She might need to go into vet hospital if she doesn't perk up tonight. :(

[albumimg]2442[/albumimg] [albumimg]2444[/albumimg]

So all in all a really shitty day. Come on euro millions.
I apologise in advance if i'm grouchy or absent from these parts for a bit.

:(

Sorry to hear this Dal *hugs*

What a sh1tty day you had :teary:

Hopefully Soph will be feeling a lot better & perks up & not need any more ops

Mate, that is terrible news :( Did you get much notice?

Hope Sophie picks up too, she's a beautiful cat.

dam, guted for u mate. Hopefully thinks pick up for u and the cat mate. :(

Sorry to hear of your employment situation and the trauma with your cat.

Hope you can find something else soon and Sophie pulls through.

Keep smiling

Peter & Yvonne

Shitty, sucky news about work - and just to kick you when down, you have cat issues.....

Life can be a bitch at times!

Hope things pick up/get sorted.

Bloody hell m8, this news "SUCKS!"

Hope your cat gets better!!

I believe things happen for a reason, lets hope theres something great around the corner!

Keep your head up pal!

trimmer82 said:
that sucks mate :( wont redundency pay help u out with nurburgring?

I would guess, putting my serious head on, that when redundancy looms out of the economic fog you 'batten down the hatches' and dont waste money on frivolities and jollies.

You dont know how long the 'shit storm' will last, so you have to save & economise.

Maybe that's just me though......

yes, economise and keep safe.

keep your spirits up.

It's at times like this that you know who your friends are.

We are here for you.

We have to help each other out sometimes.

Really sorry to hear this mate :(

<<MAN HUG>>

Its a shame you won't be coming to the ring this year as well :(

Sophie is picking up well. The wound has stopped bleeding (the vet had to make an incision to drain all the crap out of the infection) Getting her to take her medicine is a bit of an effort through! :D

trimmer82 said:
that sucks mate :( wont redundency pay help u out with nurburgring?
Not the most sensible of suggestions mate. The redundancy money will pay for a month's worth of bills (mortgage, council tax etc) while Dal is job hunting, we're not going to be wasting it by gallivanting across half of Europe.

Unfortunately a significant chunk of my wages goes on loan repayments each month for debts that my ex left me with a few years ago, then the rest is food and petrol, so I'm not much help. :(

Thanks for everyone's words of encouragement.

Hopefully I'll be getting a new job asap but you never know, hence stopping all the unnecessary spending such as the Nurburgring trip. The mortgage, bills and food on the table come first as you'd imagine should it turn into a long haul.

I'll be selling off a few things as well (Puma and non Puma related) soon so keep an eye on the for sale section.

On a brighter note, I've had a couple of my kids down from Scotland for the weekend, so that's taken my mind of things and we've had some fun.

:)

Latest posts

Back