What type of alarm do Ford Puma's have?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tekz

As title says.

The reason I ask is some little ignorant jealous shit head on my street has been keying my car for a few months, he's keyed my car 6 or 7 times now, and has keyed my girlfriends and 2 of my neighbours, and that's just what we know of.

I want to get a proximity sensor, I've found one for £50 for Clifford alarms but don't know what alarm the Puma uses and what I can connect to it.

Ideally I want to catch him on video but he always strikes at night and I can't afford a night time surveillance system.

If only the law permitted taking a hammer to his head...

as far as I'm aware the alarm is pantz ! doesn't even sound if a window is broken , only go's off if a door , boot etc is opened . I dare say it will probs stop the car from starting but in your case not much good... take the hammer to the gits head :twisted:

Meh, Giv me the £50, and I will sort out the problem once and for all, I absolutely hate c***ts who have no respect for other peoples property...wouldn't happen to my car let me tellz ya, you need to be f***kin ruthless with these little c**k sucking c***ts.

Don't tempt me new_puma, would like to see him get his just deserts, such a cowardly act. Really shows how jealous he is and is a reflection on his own failures I suspect, he's like 18 or so, total chav, always drinking on the street and walking down the road like he owns the place, has a baby and is on benefits. I will have to get my puma resprayed at some point, went to long leat this weekend and the bloody cheeky monkeys ripped my window washer jets out and put a few scratches on the bonnet! Gah, Puma's getting a bit of a beating atm but will sort her out!

Back