White Van Man!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zenithus

I was going along the highway between Washington and Sunderland today, heading back from uni towards work, doing a nice stable speed in the outside lane, when Mr. White-Van-Renault-Master-person decides he will overtake the non-existant car in from of him with me on his offside!

I see him starting to make his move, blare the horn (a hard thing to do on the Puma, it only let off a pathetic toot) and nearly go shooting into the central reservation, he nearly goes catapulting over the opposite embankment and all he can do is apologetically wave!

It's not like I'm driving a Lotus Elise or something, I think the Puma is visible enough! Think I'm a few years younger for that experience...

thats just white van men Jamie.....thats 2 of us in the space of a week...
you think these guys are jealous of black pumas up here or summat? LOL

Anyways hope ya areeeet mate :)

Wey aye I'm grand, been in a few scrapes in my time, none of them yet my fault!

Course they're jealous, they don't have fanstatic cars like ours ;)

There were cars coming up in the inside lane doing 50, and the van was doing 50, but the next car in front of him was a good 10 car lengths away. I was doing 70 in the outside lane and stayed in because it would've been pointless swerving back into the inside for all of two seconds.

A white van man pushed past me yesterday while I was on a job in the van. He almost took my passenger mirror off as he cut me up on a roundabout, stupid bastard.

Needless to say if I hadn't been on a job he'd have found me trying to kill him.

Had another pull out in front of me today, barely 4 car lengths ahead and in icy conditions, due to the dentage im damn sure he couldn't have had any form of licence., im sure you can imagine my reaction to that! :wink:

Back