Will FRP 411 ruin me?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I repaint or vinyl wrap my FRP?

• Repaint her - people like standard cars.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Vinyl wrap - get a cool design, you can always take it off.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Yeah that sounds a good price, still think you should chrome the whole thing though :derr:

Yeah thats about right but i didnt pay anything like that.

However i took all the bits off for him which took ageeees but it saved me in the long run.

Had to pay someone else to take glass out but well worth it.

Chris - yeah the FRD place is interesting, did you wander over and have a look? There is a mental Civic in there at the mo which is being fully rebuilt. Think he has it running now too on an omex ecu. :D

RED IMPACT said:
Chris - yeah the FRD place is interesting, did you wander over and have a look? There is a mental Civic in there at the mo which is being fully rebuilt. Think he has it running now too on an omex ecu. :D

not had a proper look. Seen the few cars outside in need of work like drift cars. When we were picking up the BM, a skyline picked someone up from FRD and sounded so nice. Also, seen a girl visit there a few times-not exactly sure on the car, maybe a mazda or old civic but has pretty impressive graphics on the side of it and huge alloys etc.
Is it just a general tuning place for performance cars? Just found site...

http://www.futureracingdevelopments.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My FRP was one of more modded ones at the time in 2002...it had:

Powerflow stainless steel rear box (VERY loud with proper pops and bangs)

Unichip tuned by the Owen Development boys- they developed the Evo FQ series for Mitsubishi so they know a bit about 'tuning' :wink:

Blue side repeaters (mine was the first FRP to have these- I mixed the paint and sprayed them myself)

Speedline Corse turned alloy look wheel centre caps (everyone else had Ford or Ford Racing ones :p )

LED sidelights

PIAA dip and main beam lights (they were £65 a pair at the time :eek: )

Medium smoke tinting all round plus sunstrip

Cut down number plates (mine was the first FRP to have these)

Carbon film in door shuts (first to have these as well)

Helix Organic Clutch

Retro fitted Quaife ATB limited slip diff (pretty sure I was the first FRP to have one of these)

Ford 6006 6 CD player

Sparco Bio gearknob (blue suede)

Halogen map reading lights/blue interior light lens

Pagid front brake pads

Ford racing badge instead of the Puma one on the gear lever console

Safety Devices/Scroth ASM Autocontrol 3 point harnesses on front seats

Don't think I upset anyone because the mods were subtle, most people didin't even notice...

Sounds like a nice car, i know it was rebuilt, but is it still on the road today?

Latest posts

Back