Wind deflectors stopping window from closing.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niallhoy

Okay, so it's not exactly an emergency but I've been wanting these for a while and now I finally got a pair the don't seem to fit right :-(. They are team heko wind deflectors and was led to believe the are one of the best makes as far as deflectors go. They seem to pinch the windomw on the front edge preventing the window from closing.

Is it something I'm doing wrong or have I been done?

Thanks people's of the Internet.

I did exactly the same. Bought the Heko one and after a whole afternoon trying to fit them properly there now back in the box waiting to go to the tip. They don't follow the line of the window properly for a start and as for sitting in the window well thats a joke even before you start fitting those little clips the window jams. Sorry but there rubbish.

Maybe try contacting the manufacturer for guidance? I'm sure they'd not purposefully make a product that didn't fit.

quest63 said:
Get a refund and get some Climair ones they are more costly but the better choice imo.
Didn't tell me that before I bought the Hekos off you...

I never fitted them anyway, went on eBay after a few months.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

An oversight in the promotions department obviously. It will be dealt with in the severest manner heads will roll :evil:

Back