Woodys puma wip

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good!!!!!!!!

this was deffo the puma i flew past the other night..lol

didnt you have a stainless exhuast?...get some more pics up

na mate its just a back box what was on the car but i am fittin in the nxt week or so the full ashly exhaust system and i will do a update by tuesday

nice simple install like mine will not take you long dude.

done mine in a day then spent the sunday in the kitchen with my mrs covering it :)

heres a pic when it was fitted but not installed

Photo0007.jpg

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=7504" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

check my thread out

i saw clarkie but i didnt see you at the meet where was you?....lol

everytime i came over to your car no one seemed to know who owned it

good get together my mate came down in his scooby and kept telling me he cant wait to the next one

ps..i see your picture thread of the night got locked....lol

pumakid2010 said:
ps..i see your picture thread of the night got locked....lol

No lols about it, and it will remain locked until the admin team get an explanation.

the treads sweet now mate just had to delete some pics but the rest are on http://www.midz-racing.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Didnt know you were one of the midz racing guys, ive probarbly met you before, ive been down there in my puma, and my mates 1.8 mk1 mini, and his rover tomcat with the white wheels. When are you meeting next, ill try and come out.

you matty077 mate in the silver rover turbo if so i have met you i had the green 1.7 fiesta till it went bang

Im Matts mate who had black ZR turbo. Also have VVC mini and blue tomcat with white wheels. Remember seeing you get stuck in your fiesta in snow but turned out you had run out of fuel trying to get up a hill :lol:

:lol: Ha ha ha ha!! Thats some funny s**t!!!
Yeah, we know Matty with the ZR as we found ou the other day, its a small world!!
I dont remember the green fiesta, just the mat black one.
Does your fiesta not feel quicker then the puma with the 1.7 engine in it?

i dunno i only had the engine in the fiesta for 48 miles then it blew up cus i was runnin a super chip from another ford like a prat lol and i was in an astra when i ran out of fuel lol i dent know u was there what car was u in

Back