XIIVVX is no more

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite. When will people learn that putting body copy in all upper case doesn't make it 'stand out' it just makes it heavy going.

This is the bit I didn't like

THE CAR ALSO HAD A CLUTCH FITTED IN FEB 2006 AT HA FOX

That car has not been well driven. Most of the others I am looking at are 100 - 100,000 on the original clutch. This has had a swop at less than 50,000 (presumably)

Kind of leans towards telling you it's had a hard life for those 50,000 :(

I have been pricing the x types, you can get a nice example for 6k...I have heard the gearbox's are not up too much........I need a car with more room, the g/f wants a people carrier......no chance.....

You don't need a people carrier mate:

commitment.jpg

'Baby on board' Top box and tow bar.. Respect.

I bet that has more of an effect on fuel consumption than a spoiler. ;)

P7TNY said:
I have been pricing the x types, you can get a nice example for 6k

I just let one go on e-bay when the bidding reached £6,400. The diesels do tend to fetch better money though. This was an SE with all the kit and just 96,000 miles on an 04 plate

I hope you viewed it before risking over 6K on ebay?

No - I'm working on a budget of £8,000. With a £6,000 motor I can afford to do a fair bit of rectification so I just took a chance.

I suppose the relative cheapness on ebay is offset against the risk.

Precisely.

It's a gamble and one I wouldn't suggest to somebody working on a tight budget. I wouldn't punt the whole £8,000 on an e-bay car without seeing it first because then you've nowhere to go.

XIIVVX said:
Quite. When will people learn that putting body copy in all upper case doesn't make it 'stand out' it just makes it heavy going.

The font just looks retarded :?

Looks like a good example- locally registered.

I would double check the mileage is genuine- it's rare for someone to buy a diesel and not do above average miles in it.

Well it didn't sell, not reaching its reserve.

The guy obviously has overestimated its value as he's put it back on with a 'Buy it Now' of £10,995. No way, that's at least two grand over the best he could expect unless he bumps into a mug.

Rob P

Latest posts

Back