You never guess but another newbie

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H1jjy

Hi,

I am Jordan and pick up my Puma just over a week ago.

Got a 1.7 in steal grey (I think thats whats it called) on a 51 plate.
With 66 on the clock and heated front screen also a CD 6006
frongnp1.jpg

rearnp1-1.jpg

I am a big fan of Fords and Pumas. My mum had a 1.4 in the blue/purple colour on a R plate when they where new.

I have a couple of MK5 Fiestas (spent the best part of 10 years driving them). And I am the North West reap and also admin for a Fiesta club. I was also on there stand at FITP this year.

I did make a trip over to your stand and chatted with a few of your members

Welcome aboard :thumbs: I think youll find your grey cars called medium steel blue or something similar

Thats a pretty good deal you just got youve only been here 5 mins and you got your grey car a free medium steel blue respray :lol:

COLOURS
(available to non-limited edition Pumas 'UK')
1997 - 1998
Radiant Red, Melina Blue, Cuirass, Panther Black, Jewel Green,Moondust Silver. Interior Alchemy Blue with 'Silverstone' fabric trim. Propellor alloy wheels
Radiant Red, Melina Blue, Cuirass, Panther Black and Moondust Silver. Interior Chrome/Twill fabric trim. Propellor alloy wheels
2000 - 2001
Colorado Red, Medium Steel Blue, Panther Black, Pacific Green and Moondust Silver. Interior Midnight Black with Chrome/Twill fabric trim. 9 spoke alloy wheels
Non 'UK' colours - State Blue (non metallic deep dark blue), Thistle (Brombeer) (metallic light purple) Electric Green (metallic bright green) and Amparo Blue (metallic mid blue).

Looks great.

HFS is the best of all possible option fitments, especially if you don't have a garage

Welcome

slayllian said:
Hi welcome, not sure about the blue side repeaters?

Me too they where on the car when i picked it up.
I will be changing them for clear or smoked in the next few weeks.

Also it as some LED lights that sit in the lower bumper and not sure to keep or remove.

Already fitted a K&N cone and have a set of lowering springs and a backbox to go on in the next few weeks as well.

Thanks for all the welcomes

H1jjy said:
Also it as some LED lights that sit in the lower bumper and not sure to keep or remove.

If you do decide to get rid pm me and I might buy them off you complete with wiring and switch :grin:

Latest posts

Back