Mot myth

General discussion area relating to the Ford Puma, any off topic or threads that are deemed chat/waffle will be moved to the relevant areas! Please keep ON TOPIC at all times.

Moderator: Moderators

1961ed1961
Adolescent
Adolescent
Model: 1.7

Mot myth

Post by 1961ed1961 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:21 pm

My puma as suffered a chip in the windscreen, a friend as stated it will still pass an mot inspection, I am not convinced does anyone have the official ruling on this . I know mot inspector’s opinions vary but I am not sure on this,
0 x

YOG
Guru!
Guru!
Model: Thunder

Mot myth

Post by YOG » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:47 pm

1 x
Rick

Haynes Fiesta Manual (3397) answers a lot of your questions: http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5259"

S/Steel BlueFlame Catback Exhaust. Denso Iridium Spark Plugs. ST150 Front Brakes. S/Steel Braided Brake Lines. Eibach Springs/KYB Shock Absorbers. Heated Washer Jets. Internal Boot Release. Glove Box Light. 2nd Boot Light. Diadem Side Repeaters. LED Front Indicator, Front Side, Stop/Tail and Number Plate Lights. Bilt-Hamber Rust Treatment/Corrosion Protection.

Pkp
Adolescent
Adolescent

Mot myth

Post by Pkp » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:38 pm

Something else to remember, remove all sat nav, dash cam and phone mounts using suction mounting onto the screen - I am aware that some testers may fail you, and they won't remove said mounts from the screen increase they break them....

I am amazed how many vehicles have multiple devices obscuring the driver's view towards that pedestrian about to walk into the road.....
0 x

Return to “Puma Area”