central locking

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ladypink

Hiya, had to remove driver door panel today and since putting back on my car will lock but when press fob again to deadlock nothing happens-no flashing lights at all.Any ideas plz

thanks

Have you tried manually engaging the deadlock with the key? Turn to unlock (anti-clockwise on drivers side) then clockwise to lock.

If that doesn't work it's a problem with the door, otherwise it's probably the key :)

Thanx Jamie,have tried manually and still nothing-sorry for being blonde'(but its from a bottle) but what could be the problem with the door?it was put back on properly.

CHEERS

I'll wait for the more experienced members to give you a hand, one simple post as about as far as my experience goes unfortunately :p

AAARGH...bloody site crashed when I clicked submit...so I'll repeat my answer...lol

You haven't knocked any wires or shorted any with a screwdriver while removing/refitting the panel have you???

Might be worth checking the fuses just to be on the safe side then at least you can eliminate that possibility.

Pain in the arse, but might be worth taking off the panel again to check any wiring.

Sorry I can't be any more help.

Hi, just to give an update-the fuse for the electric mirrors had blown and didnt realise this was same fuse for deadlocks so all sorted for a wallet busting.....20p

Thanx again for your help

Back