Greetings from my new car!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherie

Some of you now know that I have a new puma.

We only picked her up last Saturday, so decided that we'd keep quiet and unveil her today at Fiesta in the Park.

So, replacing my trusty, but rusty cuirass, I introduce my new Millennium.

509c97a9.jpg

86a887fd.jpg

She's an ebay bargain, and we had a 520 mile round trip to pick her up from Cumbria. There's nothing like a 5 hour drive home to get you used to a new car! :funny: The photos were taken shortly after we'd picked her up.

She's on 41k at the moment, and doesn't have much by way of history, but that's the kind of trade-off you make for the price we paid. ;) She runs perfectly, and feels so much more secure and tighter than my old R reg.

She looked fab today :eek:k:

6ec581ed.jpg

Grin grin.

I must admint that the millie look very good! Made me tempted to look at getting one!

Bah I will still stick to my frp plans! haha :D

You got that for a great price, well worth the trip up to collect it.

Now you'll start collecting yellow (and black) things :lol:

BOK said:
Now you'll start collecting yellow (and black) things :lol:

I've already made a point of finding a yellow microfibre to keep in the car. :oops: At the moment I plan on finding a handy little tool kit (probably draper) and a yellow umbrella...

Cherie said:
I've already made a point of finding a yellow microfibre to keep in the car. :oops: At the moment I plan on finding a handy little tool kit (probably draper) and a yellow umbrella...

I've removed a silver emergency hammer because my Puma no longer has any silver in it...got a yellow wind up LED torch from Woolworths for a bargain fiver, got a black and yellow toolbox for my Dremmel not forgetting my black and yellow wiggly worms! Yet to make and appearence but Vix has seen them :cool:

I still have the yellow microfibre cloth Vicky gave me at Ford Fair although it's not quite the right yellow...but much appreciated anyway :wub:

We're going to have a go at sorting the worst of the rust out, then I'll be selling her.

I'll be sad to see her go, as she's made me lots of friends, and found me one person in particular :wub:

Back